SKU: 0 86453 00603 5
- Decide what color to play and take the same color pieces, e.g. BROWN and RED.
- In turn, players position 1 of their pieces onto the board, following the grid.
- When all available space has been covered up on one level, start to position your pieces ON TOP of the pieces already on the lower level. You may not make bridges, nor may you completely cover up an entire piece with your entire piece.
- Once that level is full, go up another level.
- At the end of the game, count the number of hexagonal sections you are exposing. The higher number wins the game.
Includes: 1 wooden playing surface, 57 hexagonal sectioned wood pieces in 4 colors, instructions.
Age: 8+ Players: 2-4