- 1 milk carton, 14 wooden letter dice.
- 3 cow dice. instructions.
- Shake the milk bottle, then spill out 3 letter dice.
- Take any one, reroll it; the letter rolled will be the first letter in your word you must think of.
- Reroll the other 2. Green letter must be in your word, red must not.
- The first player to bellow a word that starts with the decided letter, and includes or excludes the other 2., wins.
- One of the played dice is put in their cow pile.
- Play continues in this fashion until all of the letter dice are used and the points are counted.
- 3 included Cow Dice have special point values.